Old May 1st 05, 09:51 PM
Dee Flint

"KØHB" wrote in message
nk.net...
"K4YZ" wrote

Stand up in a populated room and say "I am going to kill
the President" and see how far your "limit" on what you
THINK you can say goes.

Nice Lennie-esque attempt at misdirection-by-outrageous-exaggeration,
Steve. Todd, however distasteful his language, did not threaten the life
of the President. He simply argued (in horribly crude language, and
mostly without logical basis) that his rights for free speech on ham radio
were threatened.

You don't agree with his assertions, and neither do I (see we CAN
agree on something) but it's spookily ironic that your response was
behaviour which reinforced his contention, by suppressing his expression
of ideas!

Hans are you saying that Todd may say whatever he wants whenever where he
wants however he wants on the ham bands? Do you believe then that Part 97
is unconstitutional when it prohibits commericial use and foul language?

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE