Old May 1st 05, 03:02 PM
Bob Haberkost

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
. 21...
| On Sat 30 Apr 2005 01:35:48p, David wrote in message
| :

| Bob Haberkost wrote:

| By "Real America", I assume you mean the part more comparable to third
| world countries, where by circumstance of history happen to speak
| English? Where network affiliates, as often as not, acquire their
| programming only through the agreement to air commercials cleared on
| the network in return for free programming? Where listeners wouldn't
| know the difference between a quorum and a queer without pictures?

| Quite interesting... both you and David both mentioned 'queers'...

| Fear of queers is the only reason the idiot in chief sits in the White
| House.

| You are confusing "Fear" with "Disgust". That also explains how you
| confused the CIC with being an idiot. You're looking fairly idiotic
| yourself. Give us another example of you idiocy...

And you are confusing "disgust" with a justification to invade the bedrooms of
Americans. Hopefully the things you practice in your home don't end up having
the same sort of scrutiny, for you already "disgust" me.
Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by
evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious
encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." -- Justice
Brandeis
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-