Old May 1st 05, 08:59 PM
RM MS

If you wanna see a load of pickaninny crap, just get involved with
anybody on AOL. Now that is a pain in the neck. As for the Hardly
Davidson comment, I agree totally. I see these guys in their 40's and
50's buying these things on a Monkey-See-Monkey-Do basis and all of a
sudden they are pros and authorities about all things Harley. Then
comes the clownish-looking leather clothing and the tattoos, and by God,
the Pony Tail. Anybody who has ever ridden for any length of time (like
me) knows the truth: The lowliest, most basic Japanese twin will handle
a hundred times better and blow the doors off any Harley ever made. For
a tenth the price.