Old May 1st 05, 11:14 PM
John Smith

Wait, I just realized that may be in error, earlier, in another thread of
this group, Cecil mentioned a turtle!!! Perhaps Cecil will fill us in on
that turtle more--it sounded pretty special, and carried a whole world on
its back--if that were the case--I am sure "time" must finally resolve to
"Turtle Footsteps!" just-a-jesting-ya-Cecil grin

I "mock" "time", but hold it in high value.... other things in life are the
same for me...

Warmest regards,
John