Old May 1st 05, 11:24 PM
John Smith

Never mind, while I see the "proof", and this page:
http://www.astro.ucla.edu/~wright/age.html
seems to suggest 10-20 billion years old--that seems wrong to me--but that
is a lot of information to digest, and I don't want to be drug away from
other pursuits at this moment...
But, it looks like I will have to stand corrected for now... sorry if my
error in "time" (hey, it ain't real anyway grin) caused any grief...

Warmest regards,
John