Old May 2nd 05, 02:35 AM
Mike Coslo

Cecil Moore wrote:

Mike Coslo wrote:

Cecil Moore wrote:

That's exactly what I am saying, Reg. Before man, the
universe got along just fine without the existence of
time. Why does the universe need time now that we are
here?

Something has to tell me when to get to work..........

The existence of time is not necessary for that function.
A mechanical device synchronized to the roatation of the
earth on its axis can do that. A piece of paper marking
4/1461 of the earth's orbit around the sun can keep track
of days of one year. Or just make a mark every time the
sun rises.

How are we going to know that 4/1461ths of a earth rotation around the
sun is a day?

I can't help but notice that to make your points you keep referring to
concepts of time... 8^)

- Mike KB3EIA -