Old May 2nd 05, 03:29 AM
John Smith

Ohhhh! Cecil:

Just when I think it is safe to go back into the water!!!!

You said, "But models of reality do not dictate reality."
I say the following:
Then how come I first, ever, saw a "moon mission" was Jules Vernes'(sp?)
mind at work?
How come the first time I seen a LASER was in "Buck Rogers?"
etc, etc, etc, ....
I WANT to think reality is something we "find" and "learn" and exists
without man, but, why then am I bit frightened it may be created in the mind
of man (at least some of it)--and one should, "Becareful what they wish
for!"

Warmest regards,
John

News==----