Old May 2nd 05, 01:07 AM
John Goller, k9uwa

In article ,
says...

That's a cabinet built by Connor or Conner not sure which.
The radio is a AK model 36 which was their first AC powered
set. The separate power supply is in the lower cabinet
behind the model E speaker.

Ron

thanks Ron ... will begin looking for AK-36 to complete the
one we have... Excellent Website... and Excellent radio
collection and display area... I wish I had same setup for
display area... need to sell off about 300 of our radios from
the garage... then close off part of it.. 3 car... and make
nice display area..

trucks.. and money.. and collectors welcome...
John k9uwa