Old May 2nd 05, 02:45 AM
testortool

To clean all of my old electronic flea market finds, and there's been
hundreds over the years, I use either Simple Green or Greased Lightning
"Orange Blast". Both are available in the Wal-Mart automotive dept for a few
bucks. Spray on a soft cotton cloth, not on the cabinet directly, and
lightly rub. The grime will come right off. If you want a shine on the
cabinet after cleaning, wipe it down using Armor-All or some type of
vinyl/plastic/rubber protectant. Your RF2200 will shine like new after doing
this...

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,
I had a dusty RF2200 that I cleaned off with a painters brush, but
there is a covering of grime that shows up under the right light. How
do I safely wash these modern plastic cabinets and leave a nice, deep
glow like the sets originally had?