Old May 2nd 05, 03:34 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
I have never used my ham radio for commercial use nor have I used

foul
language on it either.

I never said you used it for commercial purposes. I never said
you use profanity on the air...I said you have to POTENTIAL to be the
same potty mouth on the air as you are here.

Steve assumes that since I do it on the internet
then I do it on the ham radio.

I assume nothing. However people who insist on violating civil
decorum in one forum tend to do it in others.

Remember the Vice President's faux pas a few weeks ago...?!?!

Steve has never heard my transmission yet he claims that's
what I'm doing.

You continue to insist that I have never heard you on the air,
Todd, yet you've never been to my station to know if I have or not, nor
have you had any representitive in my home to attest one way or the
other.

Why do you keep making this assertion when you know it's not
true...?!?!

And what seventh grader did you pay to make that post for you,
Todd...?!?! No profanity...Proper grammar...You even got periods in
the right places. I am impressed...What ever you paid the kid, double
it and keep him/her around...

Congratulations.

73

Steve, K4YZ