Old May 2nd 05, 12:28 PM
Bill Crocker

Michael:

Have you tried removing the batteries for awhile? Sometimes microprocessors
can get confused, and lock-up. The only way to clear them, is to totally
remove power for a few minutes.

I also found this info searching the groups with Google, might be of some
help:

Demonstration mode : Press C/AC + BS & Power on
MVT-9000 Test Mode : Press LAMP + MONI + LOCK & Power on

NB. Accessing either of these modes will ERASE all stored memory
information. The only way to get out of Test Mode is to either switch
off and go into demo mode then off and on again or to do a complete
reset (C/AC + ENT & Power on).

Good luck!

Bill Crocker

wrote in message
oups.com...
I accidentaly dropped my Yupitaru 9000. Now when I turn it on - keys do
not work, backlight stays on, backlinght icon and selected bank are
flashing.

Any suggestions?