Old May 2nd 05, 04:44 PM
K4YZ

More mistruth from the N9OGL lie-fest, n9oglvoice.blogspot.com:

Well, the beat goes on, and the question is who's threating who? Let's
start at he beginning, N9OGL (ME) announced on the newsgroup
rec.radio.amateur,policy that I was going to run an information
bulletin on HF. (An Information bulletin is not defined by the FCC
except that an information bulletin has to be directed to amateur radio
operators and consist solely of amateur radio material.(97.3(a)(26)

An "information bulletin" that you refer to as a "show". A "show"
that is nothing more than a showcase for your rhetoric..

It was then that control freak Steven Robbieson K4YZ began his nazi
style campaign against me and my information bulletin claiming it was
illegal and even had the balls to tell my internet service provider
that I was "promote wanton violation of federal regulations" (Letter to
Illinois Consolidated Communication). He claimed all this #### despite
the fact that I proved that he was full of ####.

Todd...I gave you a "pass" on this the first time around because I
know it was too easy for you to get confused with everything going
on...

You ARE promoting wanton violation of FCC rules and regulations.
You have stated, on numerous occassions, that you operated both a
"pirate" TV and FM station...You've said you'd do it again.

I gave a link to the FCC website that stated what I've been say the
whole time, that my staion is legal and there NOTHING he can do about
it.

So you have.

And I provided links to YOUR assertions of the aforementioned
"pirate" operations. Along with your gross profanities, razor blade
comments, references to my deceased daughter, etc etc etc.

Civil people don't act that way, Todd, and your ISP agreed. You
were warned but blew it off.

He claims that I'm abusive yet he has to cry and whine like the little
##### he is, to my service provider claiming I'm promote wanton
violation of federal law although he knows dam well that my information
bulletin are legal,

It's not about your shows, Todd....

If he doesn't then he is just as dumb as I thought he was. Speaking of
dumb, that brings us to steve's girlfriend Little Jimmy KC8GXW who
claims he's going to run two radio's on either side of my information
bulletin (malicious Interference).

And like I said...If he does, then that's on him...And my wife
won't let me have a girlfriend, Todd.

Although he might think it funny that he and his little #### K4YZ is
"yanking my chain" we will see if the FCC thinks their yanking my chain
is funny!

I am not yanking your chain, Todd...I told you it had BEEN
yanked...

So who's threating who? we have liar K4YZ and his little whore Jimmy
getting on the newsgroup acting like they own the place and suggestion
to cause malicious interference with my LEGAL station.

You SAY it's legal. We have no evidence of it. You randymouthed
other correspondents about being "appliance operators", yet when tasked
to list YOUR station, you balked.

I hope that people on that newsgroup wise up and kick Stevey and Jimmy
harassing ###es off the newsgroup.

The harrassing one already got booted, Todd. At least for a
while...The one who signed your name and call yesterday was actually
polite and civil. Was that you, or did you give someone your
password...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ