Old May 2nd 05, 05:19 PM
N9OGL

Steve,

An "information bulletin" that you refer to as a "show". A "show"
that is nothing more than a showcase for your rhetoric..

Despite what you hink steve and information bulletin doesn't have to be
a "newscast" it only has to be directed only to amteur radio operators
consisting solely of subject matter of direct interest to the amateur
service.

Todd...I gave you a "pass" on this the first time around because I
know it was too easy for you to get confused with everything going
on...

You ARE promoting wanton violation of FCC rules and regulations.
You have stated, on numerous occassions, that you operated both a
"pirate" TV and FM station...You've said you'd do it again.

First off I never ran a Pirate radio station, I applied for a LPFM
license, Secondly that's between me and the FCC, and as I stated before
they will NOT doing anything about, and finally You don't know what the
HELL was going on so I suggest you shut your ****ing mouth, that does
concern you.

And I provided links to YOUR assertions of the aforementioned
"pirate" operations. Along with your gross profanities, razor blade
comments, references to my deceased daughter, etc etc etc.
Civil people don't act that way, Todd, and your ISP agreed. You
were warned but blew it off.

First off you taking the razor blade too serious....I don't you name in
that post and was not directed towards you directly. The problem with
service porviders is they only respond to complaints they don't
investigate the complaint. if my ISP was on here and realize what a
PRICK you are perhaps they would change their mine.

You SAY it's legal. We have no evidence of it. You randymouthed
other correspondents about being "appliance operators", yet when

tasked
to list YOUR station, you balked

Below there is a link to the FCC website where you and others on this
website can read all about information bulletins

http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/ama...nications.html

The harrassing one already got booted, Todd. At least for a
while...The one who signed your name and call yesterday was actually
polite and civil. Was that you, or did you give someone your
password...?!?!

Well steve on a final note I hope that people on this newsgroup wise up
and get sick of your harassment and boot your sorry ass off the
newsgroup

Todd N9OGL