Old May 2nd 05, 07:58 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
See steve that's what makes me better then you...(SNIP)

There's nothing about you that's better than me, Todd.

Not one thing.

I dont say that arrogantly or egotistically...It's just not
possible for you to be better than too many people.

I figure you to be a nicer guy than say....John Wayne Gacy, or Ted
Bundy...But that's about the limit.

I maybe obscene and I
maybe indecent but I don't go around threaten people's lives, or

even
pretend to threaten people lives by claiming I sending **** to this
group and sending stuff to that group just to screw someone over.

I've not threatened anyone's life, Todd. And as for "...sending
#### to this group and sending stuff to taht group just to screw
someone over", just what do you call your letters to Congressman
Shimkus?

What do you call all those threatening and profane slurs you've
thrown at the ARRL when they've not uttered one single iota of comment
on you, your shows or your opinions...?!?!

that's what make me a hell of lot better then you ###hole!

Keep repeating that to yourslef over and over, Todd. It's not
true today, it wasn't true yesterday, and even if you spent every last
day of your life in a monastery begging forgiveness it wouldn't be true
tomorrow.

You're just not capable of it.

Steve, K4YZ