Old May 3rd 05, 05:31 PM
John Smith

Cecil:

All this chat made me rethink a lot too, perhaps there are models of your
"dimensions" out there--black holes. And, these are portals into one/some
of those dimensions--and the "end of our universe" is nothing more than the
shell of a black hole--and we can break though that "shielding" with
sufficient energy.

I know, that is a desperate reach, but those black holes can certainly be
used as a "mental model" to draw pictures of something--and I haven't heard
of anyone constructing a "believable" model from them yet!!!

Warmest regards,
John