Old May 3rd 05, 09:52 PM
John Miles

In article . com,
says...
Many years ago (like, 20) I bought many 24" x 24" sheets of
single-sided PCB that I've been using to homebrew dead-bug style and
for other activities like soldering together little shielded boxes.
Probably mail-order from Fair Radio.I'm sure I paid very little for the
stuff at the time, probably a few bucks a sheet. Now my stash is
almost gone. Anyone care to recommend a good cheap supplier for
similar single-sided PCB? I'm not picky as to phenolic vs glass-epoxy
or whatever, I just need a good ground plane. Big pieces are good but
I can live with little pieces too.

The stuff I got 20 years ago was, for some reason, pre-tinned. (Maybe
this is why it was so cheap?). That was nice because I don't have to
clean off my dirty fingerprints when coming back to a project after a
few weeks or a few years :-). Pre-tinned is a big plus.

eBay.

-- jm

http://www.qsl.net/ke5fx
Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam