Old May 3rd 05, 07:30 PM

From: (John=A0Smith)
I said "I am not a lawyer", at this point, if it

were me, I'd be consulting one....

John

In a nut shell,,,consider he initiated physical threats, is a felon,
indigent, not of sound mind (as per the courts), and designated (by the
FCC) repeater jammer, how many lawyers you think will represent this
individual in a civil case, pro bono? Otoh, one can not initiate any
court actions on their own behalf if they are not of sound mind. One is
appointed on their behalf to represent their best interests.

Poor Twistedhed, attempts to say lawyer words hoping the rubes will
think he knows somethng LOL