Old May 3rd 05, 09:28 PM
John Smith

.... and, if I read the datasheet of the mpf-102 fet correctly...
I think it could replace the 100k and 1k by connecting the drain to the leds
anodes and source to ground, taking the mpf-102's drain to ground with a 1k
resistor--should function to limit current through leds to 10Ma....

Regards,
John