Old May 4th 05, 12:11 AM
John Smith

Well, we certainly have learned something here, and that was the point this
all began....

"If everyone can't even agree on time--we are going to even have a bit more
problem with other "myths."

Truth is, if you choose to believe in "time", you do no harm, if you choose
to believe in a christian "God", you do no harm, if you choose to believe in
"radio theory", you do no harm...

Personally, Santa gets my vote!!! HEY! Wait a minutes, that's me, or at
least that is what my grown kids think!!! grin

So, we proceed.... hopefully with patience and understanding for such as the
like of me--a newbie...

Regards,
John