Old May 4th 05, 01:04 AM
bb

The League should go out into the trenches in volume and, for

openers,
start asking all the Techs who are not ARRL members why they aren't
members and what the League needs to do to pry the forty bucks a year
out of them. Then properly analyze the results of the surveys and

make
the appropriate changes in their product line. Shuffling SM's duties
around and talking up ham radio to the town burghers, etc., etc. as
"potential solutions" would drive a real marketeer to tears of
laughter.

w3rv

I just received the reminder that I asked for when my membership is due
to expire. If I make it to Dayton I'll renew. If I don't, I won't. I
almost read last month's QST. I won't miss it.