Old May 4th 05, 02:07 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
There no violation there I be pretty much home 24/7 your mistaking me
for k1man

Sooner or later you're going to have to leave the house for bread
and toilet paper. The second you walk out of the room, there's no
control operator present.

And what happened to school, Todd?

And when you "graduate", what about a job so you can move out of
mommy and daddy's house...?!?!

Or are mommy and daddy independently wealthy and letting you lay
up in your room 24/7...???

Guess that "Japanese" girlfriend of yours get's no attention, eh?
Or is she gonna lay up in the bedroom with you...???

Yes, Todd, I can see that you have a brilliant future ahead of
you.

Steve, K4YZ