Old May 4th 05, 02:28 AM
N9OGL

I asked you before...I ask you again...where are your numbers?
Where are you getting this information from?
And as for "dumb amateurs"...who's the one trying to run a
"bulletin station" in the absence of support for it...?!?!

Tell you what go around to some of these other amatuer message boards
and see what other amateurs think. I don't have any figures in front of
me right now but, from what I've seen on these other message boards the
majority of the amateurs who complain about OTHER information
bulletins, not W1AW are ARRL members.

(2) You better read again.

Believe me the amateur rules are a hell of lot easier to read then
broadcast rules.

(3) It's not a "bulletin" if you're running "24/7".

Not true, there is no time limit on information bulletins

Yes there is. And it's already in progress.

GO FOR IT!!! your just validation my opinion that 1. I'm better then
you cause I don't go crying to the government to settle a personal
vendetta and get my nuts off doing it. 2. that your ham radio's number
one PRICK! enjoy your poor pathetic ego trip and hey don't shot your
wads too hard

Todd N9OGL