Old May 4th 05, 03:13 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Now...About this assertion of yours that ARES won't

respond
and
is
"overblown"...?!?!

"Won't respond???"

You'll have to Google up that one.

You've insisted that ARES is overblown and won't/can't respond

any major disaster.

You didn't Google it up.

You lie. You'll have to Google it up or forever be known as a liar, a
coward, and missing your "cajones."

Still waiting for an answer to that one, Brian...

Why? You've answered it yourself with your own inability to write

duty schedule with available qualified radio amateur volunteers

that
will meet the requirements laid out by the exercise planners.

And you CONTINUE TO LIE by insisting otherwise, Brain.

I don't insist otherwise. I insist on exactly what I stated above.

It was
done.

You lie. You left the customer unsupported and undersupported.

You're story blown. Too bad for you.

You failed. You failed the ARES. You failed the customer.

You are a failure.

Too bad for you, too bad for ARES, and too bad for Amateur Radio.

Too bad for YOU that your assertions were proven FALSE WEEKS

ago.

You falsely make claims. Untrue claims. You lie.

Next?

Next? Next we'll expect you to ante up answers to all the
questions still awaiting answers, Brian.

MARS letters of appointment. Prove your claims with authentic
documents.

Remember, Steve, you claimed that without documentation, the activity
never happened and the person is a liar, a miscreant, and a homosexual.

Are you a liar, a miscreant, and a homosexual?

Show your documents.