Old May 4th 05, 05:14 PM
John Smith

Well, If there is a voltage, there is a current (albeit, at times very
small)--the opposite is also true, ohms law is standing proof...

Why can't I measure the standing wave ratio as a ratio of power, as opposed
to voltage or even current reflected... the three are tied together, isn't
it impossible to separate any one from the other two (and, I mean in
reality, NOT in theory)--even though at times one can appear as
insignificant to an observer?

I see the design I sketched as an SWR device, perhaps not VSWR, or
ISWR--but, PSWR...

What would favor choosing the voltage device over the current or power SWR
devices?

Or, am I imagining something?

Warmest regards,

John

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
| John Smith wrote:
| It seems to work, all I have is another SWR with analog meter I
constructed
| myself to compare it with, soon as I locate someone with a commercial
| meter--I will compare both of mine to it... Only real apparent problem
is
| the REF led changes brightness slowly (and here it is hard to "judge"
SWR by

News==----
| http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
Newsgroups