Old May 5th 05, 12:27 AM
Richard Clark

On Wed, 4 May 2005 16:13:10 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

And, that current source works, I have used it many times (makes an
excellent test lamp for 5-30V)... will with stand at least 30V+ across drain
and source and maintain ~10ma... when the REV current to its' led drops to
zero, max flows though the FWD--all other cases they must share that 10ma...

Hi Brett,

I've no doubt, but in your circuits - never. Doesn't make sense
unless you need parts ballast. It's like when the watchmakers
advertised watches with 60 jewels, and there were only half a dozen
points that actually used them.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC