Old May 5th 05, 02:51 AM
John Smith

Richard:

I just climbed up and pulled the SWR meter off the pole--DUH!!! Those 50
ohm resistors are actually 1500 ohm 2 watt metal oxide.... sorry, as usual,
box....
I could have sworn I stuck 50 ohm ones in there--getting old here... but now
I can see it, if they had been 50 ohm, power to the ant would have been
really limited.... and I would have "smoked" that winding and resistors...

Anyway, will try to get sometime to toy with it tomorrow, and paste the
"real" schematic of it on the webpage....

Warmest regards,
John