Old May 5th 05, 12:35 AM

I'm glad this question was asked. I've been away from SWLing for a
while due to a move and had to sell my radios. I just bought an old GE
World Monitor to get back into listening until I have my new house
built and set up a good antenna, and this post reminds me that I should
rejoin NASWA again and keep supporting the hobby. I always did enjoy
coming home from work and finding the Journal in the mail. There are
always good technical articles in it, plus looking through the Log
sections and matching up where the DXer is located and what equipment
he or she used gave me a clue as to what was possible for me to hear.