Old May 5th 05, 09:27 AM
Watson A.Name - \Watt Sun, the Dark Remover\

"Joerg" wrote in message
Hello Tim,

See if there is a PCB manufacturer within resonable driving distance

and
ask for scraps. That's how I got a huge stash decades ago. Single and
double sided, the good stuff (FR4). But it has to be picked up, in my
case they wouldn't have gone through the trouble of packaging and
mailing it. Basically it had to be no more effort on their part than a
walk to the dumpster would have been.

Mine weren't tinned though. Also, I am not sure if constantly touching

pre-tinned board during experiments would be too healthy.

Why is that? Lead? I thought that paint with lead in it was a lot
worse.

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com