Old May 5th 05, 08:25 AM
K4YZ

Default A Final Word With Brain...

Brain,

I can see that this is going to go tit-for-tat ad nauseum, so I'll
just add my last word on this and be done with you for now.

You have the information you asked for. After you finished
choking on the fact that I gave you the information, you then demanded
"documentation", alledging that I've demanded the same from you.
Obviously a tactic to just drag this out.

I've not...I've asked for any PROOF that any of your claims or
assertions were valid. ANY kind of verifyable reference...

Not a word...

In the case of your illegal bootlegging from Somalia, I asked you
to just provide the name of the officer who allegedly gave you
permission to operate there...Nothing.

You've been asked to validate your assertions about "unlicensed
devices" having a "major roll in emergency communications", but you've
balked at that too...Not a URL...Not an article...not one thing.

Your most recent rant about ARES being overblown and unlikely to
respond to any significant emergency has been proven wrong over and
over for the last several weeks with one news release after another...

And that "...they've chased all the Techs away..."
silliness...?!?! Who chased who away? In the last 10 days of casual
operation on 2 meter SSB alone I've worked 11 stations. Six of them
were Techs. I didn't go in to asking them if they'd passed the code..I
didn't even ASK them what class of license they had...Just got it from
QRZ.

So...here we are...You've got my former USMC command, the dates,
the places, former MARS calls, etc...All data you can verify with
independent resources.

And from you..we have...

Nothing.

Spin your way out if that, if you'd like, but you're boring me,
Mr. Burke. Go play with Todd and Lennie. That have nothing to offer

Steve, K4YZ