Old May 5th 05, 03:42 PM
N9OGL

Stebie said
"...of direct interest to the amateur service."

Yes, but is up to the control operator transmitting it, not the people
listening to determine if it is of direct interest to the amateur radio
service.

No one, here or on the air, wants to hear the ranting of a
functionally illiterate loudmouth who doesn't think twice about
violating the law when it suits him.

I can talk a Hell of lot better then I can right you ****ing asshole.

Just how many "fans" do you think you'll create by mimicking
ARRL's "bulletins" on the most crowded Amateur allocation
worldwide...???

Who says I mimicking the ARRL??

You're the epitome of selfish, Todd.

DAM RIGHT! I didn't get in this hobby for you or any other dumb ****
ham operator, I got into it for my own selfishness.

97.3(a)
(4) Amateur service. "......duly authorized persons interested in radio
technique solely with a personal aim and without pecuniary interest."

I think the key words to look at steve is "PERSONAL AIM" there is
nothing in the rules stating that I have to listen to what other
amateur say. It dumb ass groups like the ARRL which pushes this
communistic "collectivism" on the amateur radio service. Then there is
dumb asses like yourself who believe it.

Todd N9OGL