Old May 5th 05, 08:19 PM
John Smith

Cecil:

Yes. That works alright!
I just like to construct them from two different diameters of copper tubing
"outer I.D./Inner O.D. = ~50 Ohms" and, you know why don't ya?

It looks "kewler" when I show it to my "CB Buddies!!!" That tubing is as
bright and shinny as a new penny!!! (pennies are only copper coated zinc
these days, yanno--kinda like "time", NOT real) innocent-look

I didn't used to do that, picked that bad habit up from RICHARD!!! grin

Warmest regards,
John

News==----
| http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000