Old May 5th 05, 04:25 PM
Les

dxAce wrote:
Les wrote:

mike maghakian wrote:
well then everyone should be buying a 350 and saving $2500.

if they were so close, what was worth the extra $2500. that is a

lot
to pay
for one feature

My friend Dean is pretty much an authority on the 340 and says

the
sync is
not that good.

Well, I didn't pay that much money for it, it was purchased used

for
$2,650.

Yep, everyone is an authority on anything if you want to believe

them.

Universal had one up used a few weeks ago, if I recall they were

asking
something like $2900 for it and I think it also came with a cabinet.

It didn't
last to long.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Thats right! I bought a new Hammond cabinet for $108, and I could
easily get more than I have invested in it should I decide to sell.
It's impressive in the cabinet, 21" wide, 7-1/4" high and 13" deep. The
tuning is as smooth as I have ever experienced, the buttons and keypad
all have a great feel and those three displays are great. The S Meter
buld has been changed to a blue to match the blue fluorescent displays
(like the older Drakes), all in all, it is a fine receiver.

Les