Old May 5th 05, 10:11 PM

In article
Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

Anonymous AKA two-test wogie wrote:

[restore]
In article

"anon" wrote:

Roger remains

Your OWNER!

Could it be because

Could it be perhaps you are too ****ing stupid to find it. Yep,
that's it!

Perhaps the DeVry master degree boy has never had said
license?

Perhaps you should pull your malformed head out of your ass!
Roger never said he had a Master's degree from DeVry.

Let me know if you want me to post the link to the FCC's
data base again Roger?

Too bad that isn't the ULS link, DUMBASS! Which is the correct
one, **** up!

http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls/ is, however. Do a name search,
"Wiseman, Roger L. and see if three items don't come up.
Dumb****!

[end restore]

Why'd you snip it, Butt Cornholer, that yellow streak running down your
back make you do it?

Cnd Butt Cornholer's incoherent blather deleted

You know

I know you were too ****ing stupid to look it up correctly the first
time. And quit stealing lines others have used, Butt Cornholer.
And go curl up under your cheapassed computer desk because you have
that obsolete Advanced license. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You couldn't even
get the Extra. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!