Old May 5th 05, 08:43 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

lardass_lloydie AKA two-test wogie wrote:
So where

So where is that "pilot's license" you clain to have, along with the
Obsolete First Class Radio telephone, bitch boy?

The pilots license is right here in my billfold *two-test* boy. As far
as the 1st Class Phone, I explained that but it was obviously too far
over your head for you to understand.
So where is your 2nd Class ticket, chubby *two-test* boy?

What does your middle initial L stand for *two-test*? Lloydie?

You enjoy using that Welfare Extra-lite ticket *two-test*? Talked to
Riley down at the FCC office lately? Maybe you better brush up on the
question pool, Riley may want you to retake the test. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!