Old May 6th 05, 03:57 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I gave you the unit, date, time and place. Nothing there
inaccurate.

Silly Gunny, I won't accept your say so. You need to show an
authenticate document with your name on it, appointing you to the
position of "ANCOIC MARS" with a duty location of Okinawa. Got one?

It's not my "say so".

It's the Marine Corps.

Any other correspondence from that claimed activity? Copy of MARS
license? Logs? Anything? Hello???

Don't think so because it didn't happen. Hi!

Unlike your Somalia operation, this DID happen and happened with
the proper authorizations.

I even told you when, where and who to ask.

You just refuse to "make the call".

Because Mrs. Brain P Burke is married to a coward.

What will the kids say...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ