Old May 6th 05, 02:53 PM
Al Patrick

Default Tight times?

Are times getting tight/tough yet?

In addition to Big Blue laying of 10,000 to 13,000 people most of whom
they claim will be in Europe, perhaps to make it more acceptable to
people in the U.S., now we have doctors (well, at least one) losing
homes to foreclosure!

You "heard" me right. The Henderson, NC, Daily Dispatch has in this
mornings Legal Notices the foreclosure of a home of an MD - Medical
Doctor. They don't state it is the home of a doctor, but I know it is.
No, I could not find a url to it. I even did a search on
hendersondispatch.com for legal notices using several variants, but to
no avail. I suppose they don't have their legal notices online.

I won't name the doctor, a black female, since I can't provide a URL to
point you to. Perhaps there are many factors, such as divorce, lose of
job, etc. that helped to cause the situation. I think I heard several
months ago that she would be changing employment, but without any type
of explanation.

Anyway, it's in TODAY'S Daily Dispatch under the legal notices, and I
believe it is the very first one.

NOW, Don't feel so bad when you go to a doctors office, wait three hours
to be seen, get nothing done and still get a bill for $60 for the ten to
fifteen minutes he/she spoke with you! They *could* be about to lose
their home! :-)