Old May 6th 05, 11:05 PM
John Smith

Roger:

Isn't that a "resistive bridge" and consumes ~3/4 of the power? Or, am I
looking at the right design?

It just occured to me, because of your post, I didn't say "can be left
inline" for my design criteria--sorry, my mistake....

But, yes, that would be good enough, thanks for pointing that circuit out to
me.... my only problem, is other than a walkie-talkie, I have no rf souce
of that low of power (~4 watts or less)....

Warmest regards,
John