Old May 7th 05, 03:13 AM
Richard Clark

On Fri, 06 May 2005 18:53:47 -0700, Richard Clark
wrote:

Need I say why?

On deeper inspection, I obviously missed much - there is far more to
kill this application than has been previously attempted.

I guess in that respect it makes insanity a condition akin to the
common head cold, because the design offered compounds error through
new, and novel elaborations of the same problems revealed before.

In some respect, it is like watching machine learning where the robots
thump into the same maze walls trying to find a path. Meanwhile, the
mouse (whose progenitors learned the right hand rule) is nibbling the
cheese.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC