Old May 7th 05, 02:58 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I gave you the unit, date, time and place. Nothing there
inaccurate.

Silly Gunny, I won't accept your say so. You need to show an
authenticate document with your name on it, appointing you to the
position of "ANCOIC MARS" with a duty location of Okinawa. Got

one?

It's not my "say so".

It must be. I don't see any legitimate agency of the US Governemnt
saying anything about your endeavors.

It's the Marine Corps.

Hi! Hi, hi!!!

The Marine Corps is silent on the subject. You better dig through that
box of medals and see if you can find some authentic documentation.
Funny how you have things that you didn't earn, but don't have the
things that just might save you from being a lying sack of excrement.

Hi!

Any other correspondence from that claimed activity? Copy of MARS
license? Logs? Anything? Hello???

Don't think so because it didn't happen. Hi!

Unlike your Somalia operation, this DID happen and happened with
the proper authorizations.

Why would I beleive that?

I even told you when, where and who to ask.

I told you to cough up some authentic documentation. Got any???

You just refuse to "make the call".

You stupidly refuse to represent your own self-interest.

Because Mrs. Brain P Burke is married to a coward.

What will the kids say...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

They'll say that you suffer from Excrementia!