Old May 6th 05, 11:28 PM
PowerHouse Communications

Very strange... That's two replies about removing lettering... I must have
just been lucky to date, as I have never come across a problem with Windex
removing lettering... Is this more prominent on older equipment, or is
newer equipment equally trouble prone?

"Bill Turner" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 May 2005 08:05:35 -0500, "PowerHouse Communications"
wrote:

I second Windex... Very useful... Though I have used 409 before as

well...
Windex is a "safer" chemical, however...

If you need something a little stronger than Windex, but still safe for
plastics, try isopropyl alcohol (ordinary rubbing alcohol). I have
tested it extensively and have never found a plastic it will damage.

It may remove lettering, however, so be careful there.

--
Bill, W6WRT