Old May 7th 05, 05:05 AM
John Smith

OK, Richard:

You have me anxious--I may indeed find what you say, is true, I am hoping
not--but disappointment is a well known companion of mine, I'd miss him if
he were gone...
....tomorrow will be soon enough, after I sleep in--I need it... if there is
something to learn here--I will simply enjoy it all the more!!!

Warmest regards,
John