Old May 7th 05, 10:48 AM
Tom Randy

On Sat, 07 May 2005 08:16:07 +0000, GWBush wrote:

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 17:42:52 GMT, (Mark Zenier)
wrote:

In article ,
Dr. Artaud NoSuchThing @Notreal.com wrote:
The only real problem that I have with Cuhulin is his name, as I find it
nearly impossible to write it without screwing the word up. Is Cuhulin is
name, or does it stand for something that I don't understand?

Cuhulin, or more properly Cuchulainn was an Irish hero, featured
prominently in the Táin Bó Cuailgne. The name itself is actually a
nickname of sorts and stands for the Hound of Culainn. Cuchulainn 's
real name was Setana, and as a boy he killed the dog of a nobleman
named Culainn. As punishment he had to serve as that lord's dog for a
year, which was the time it took to train a replacement. As a result
of this servitude he was calleed Cuchulainn there after.

TMI dude. No one cares.