Old May 7th 05, 04:46 PM
hq

"Jeff Camp" wrote in message
news:RE4fe.12289$ye1.6596@okepread06...
If anyone reading this runs into Fred KE4AMQ of Port St. Lucie, Fl, please
encourage him to contact me at . He needs to fix a bad deal
he made with me on a dx-70 and accessories. Apparently his email is not
working because I've been trying to get a response from him for 4 weeks.
I would hate to have to start calling him about it at work since he's in
law enforcement, but that may be the next step.

Thanks and 73,
Jeff N0WJP

Maybe, or maybe *you* are the one who screwed him, and this is your
cheap way of smearing his name. Either way, if you believe you were
wronged, your whining on Usenet accomplishes nothing. Take your
dispute to the legal system half wit.