Old May 8th 05, 05:02 AM

From: bb on May 7, 9:38 pm

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

Now, give the rest of us Stebie's definition of
OPERATING...and keep saying that everyone who
doesn't agree with Stebie is a "LIAR." Nobody
should expect otherwise... :-)

What hasn't Steve/K4YZ crapped on?

Steven J Robeson K4YZ K4CAP suffers from excrementia.

K4CAP is not an active callsign, Brian.

Probably never was. Just some Bozo collecting cool callsigns.

LOTS of them. Credentialism. Good substitute for
being able at something...

Why do you conntinue to make such glaring errors?

Typical Robeson Slant and Rant.

I said no such thing. You assume that I said that K4CAP was an active

callsign, or you just lied. I think the latter.

Active or not, it was issued to you, Bozo.

True enough. Note that it HAD to have "CAP" in the callsign.
Very Important for the pudgies in poopy suits.

However, Robeson has NOT stated what he thinks "operating"
is. Tsk, tsk, I will accept what the United States Government
has described, especially the U.S. Army who said I was at
least three different kinds of OPERATOR during my years of
military service. Stebie disagrees with the United States
Government. Tsk, tsk.

It's making
foolish errors that has made you the fool you are today.

Steve, K4YZ

Your misredirection failed miserably. I've just shown you to be the
fool that I say you are.

Poor Stebie, once again with Projection on others what his own
faults are. I don't know why he keeps that up. It doesn't work
and annoys all the readers.

Such misdirection (onto "personal faults" of others) might get him
away from defining what Stebie thinks as "operator" is, but I doubt
he has the courage (or conviction) to state that. Even if he did,
it
would be something about ham radio style "operating." :-) The
United States military communications groups are PROFESSIONAL
in all aspects, not amateur radio hobbyists. shrug