Old May 8th 05, 02:01 PM
John Smith

Cecil:

That is a "simplified drawing", no provision there is shown to "protect the
LEDs", especially from too high a reverse voltage--doesn't that just make
you think, "I know how to do that! grin"

Where is your "experimenters curriosity", haven't I given you enough to make
ya wanna build one?!!!

If you need a few parts, I got 'em... LOL!!!

Where is that "ham spirit", is this why there are so few hams here, and only
about ~20% of them join the "ARRL Church?", ahhh, I tell ya', faith in "God"
is dwindling... grin

Warmest regards,
John
--
I AM ONE-IN-A-MILLION!!!!!
Too bad the other 999,999 got there first.. frown

News==----
| http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000
Newsgroups