Old May 8th 05, 02:58 PM
John Smith

It would work like EVERYTHING else in the world works!!! am I the only one
realizing that

You can buy a diesel truck if you want to--but can't drive it unless you are
licenced. You can build/buy a car with a thousand-horsepower engine--but
have to be careful how fast you go on highways... You can buy a handgun and
use it to protect yourself--but suffer the wrath of "God" if you error...
You can buy poison--but can't poison your neighbor... you can buy razor
blades--but can't put them in the apples you handout at Halloween... you
can buy gasoline--but can't use it to burn down anothers property... you can
buy a car--but can't use it as a weapon and run down people on the street...

Yanno, they USED to teach this stuff in school!!!!

Warmest regards,
John
--
I AM ONE-IN-A-MILLION!!!!!
Too bad the other 999,999 got there first.. frown