Old May 8th 05, 03:14 PM
Landshark

"Vinnie S." wrote in message
On 08 May 2005 09:15:37 GMT, Steveo wrote:

The op asks a specific question. That mitigates any stalking
accusation,
period.

Use _your_ brain.

He's an idiot. He calls him a stalker, and he threatened to do the same
to me, only I didn't dare him to. He chose my of all the people here.

Section 8 white trash at its finest.

Vinnie S.

He's just sore that I asked him about his neighbors.

Looks like the Imax is going up today. I went in the tree 25 feet, but was
shaking because the damn thing wasn't perfectly straight. I cut all the
limb to
about 35 feet. I purchased a 30 foot telescoping mast from Lowe's, and
will bolt
it to the side of the tree. I will be about about 36 feet. Will report
back
tonight.

Vinnie S.

We sort of wove the mast in the top of the tree, in
the branches. Then used stainless steel straps so that as
the tree grows, the antenna itself will become part of the
tree.

Landshark

--
My bad..the camera is mightier than the blowhard(s)..in most respects.