Old May 8th 05, 04:07 PM
John Smith

I can't help but notice, humbly...

I seem to get A LOT more responses which point out what does not work, and
not what WILL work... and, while that IS a help... not quite what one most
desires on his trek though life...

However, when it was pointed out to Edison, his large amount of "failures"
before success... he said something to the effect that he had not had
"failures" but had leaned--2,000 ways NOT to make a light bulb...

Mindset is important, one frequently finds what one sets out to find (or
accomplish)... I was just looking for one way which works--sounded simple,
at first...

John
--
I AM ONE-IN-A-MILLION!!!!!
Too bad the other 999,999 got there first.. frown