Old May 8th 05, 07:06 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
From: "bb" on Thurs,May 5 2005 6:51 pm

wrote:
From: "bb" on Wed,May 4 2005 4:13 pm

wrote:
From: "K0HB" on Tues,May 3 2005 5:59 pm

etc

It's awful. Those olde-tymers just CAN'T understand
why all the newcomers DON'T worship the olde-tymers'
ideals of long ago.

Hell, I'm OLDER than most of them and I STARTED on
HF...but NOT doing a bit of "CW." :-)

And so they still search for the answer.

So far, all I see is RATIONALIZATION for the
alleged efficacy of morse code. LOTS and LOTS
of old-style BS that went invalid around 1950
or so.

So far the only two people I see beating anyone up over it

is
you
and Brian. And no one is likely to want to talk to either of

you...in
ANY mode...

The rest of us moved on.

.
Looks like Steve can't take any more of Steve-Style Abuse. Poor

thing.

Wonder why he thinks the rest of us like it?

There's a small difference there, Brian.

When I make a mistake, I admit it.

Sometimes. Rarely. Eventually.

But in the meantime, you assume that the other person is wrong and take
great liberties in calling them names, accusing them of lying, question
their manhood, and sometimes even infer that they are homosexual or
pedophiles.

Then you discover that you were wrong, and apologize for making a teeny
weeny mistake. No harm, no foul, and never apologize for all of the
mayhem you cause.

You're a loser.