Old May 8th 05, 05:57 PM
€ Dr. Artaud €

BDK wrote in
:

I use the Plug and Pray system of computer operation, but I am somewhat
advanced compared to the man that thought his CD tray was a Drink Holder.
Probably an urband legend, supposedly the Drink Holder issue was fielded
by Tech service of some company, a man was calling for a replacement as
his Drink Holder had broken off.

As I look again at the PDF file that I saved, the differentiation that
Gateway makes is:

1. CD Drive
2. DVD Drive
3. CD-RW/DVD Drive

As you stated, CDR is not even an option.

Regards,

Dr. Artaud

One more thing you might have realized..Have you ever even seen an NON
rewritable CD burner?? I haven't. Ever. Even going back to 1X drives..
I guess they might have existed, a long time ago...

Sounds like you have a heat pipe and there probably is liquid in it.
There are a lot of aftermarket CPU heat sinks with them.

BDK